How to Trade
Perpetual trading, powered by Palmswap.
Use the Palmswap interface to interact with the Protocol for perpetual trading, all within a unified interface.
Trade perpetual futures markets with up to 50x leverage. Long and short, with limit-, market- and more advanced order types.
Check out the trade page.
In the beginning, Palmswap Protocol will offer just three markets. In the near future, there will be more markets to choose from.
Once you have completed the steps at Get Started, connected your wallet and selected the market, the only question left is whether you will place a trade on rising (long) or falling (short) prices.
- Long position
- Earns a profit if the token's price goes up
- Makes a loss if the token's price goes down
- Short position
- Earns a profit if the token's price goes down
- Makes a loss if the token's price goes up
Once you have decided whether you want to open a long or short position, you have the following options:
- Entry via Market Order (immediately)
- Entry via Limit Order (at a desired price)