Trade on Testnet
Want to gain first experiences of Palmswap DEX Protocol? Here's how!
Anyone can test the features on the testnet. Just follow the steps.
Our testnet is actively used for testing - expect to see bugs, errors and/or catastrophic loss of monopoly money.
We currently support the desktop Firefox or Chrome version of the Metamask wallet or Wallet connect for interaction with the Palmswap Protocols testnet web3 interface. Install Metamask here: + https://metamask.io/download.html
We need to configure Metamask to connect to Binance Smart Chain Testnet, this is easy to do and its also easy to change between networks using the button near the top of the app.
- 1.Click on the network section to change the default configuration.
- 2.Click on “ADD Network” if you have not previously added the BSC Testnet information.
3. Enter in the BSC testnet details as follows:
Network name: BSC Testnet RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-2-s2.binance.org:8545/ Chain ID: 97 Currency Symbol: BNB
After you entered the fields as above click on „Save“
- 2.Add/Import Custom Token to your Wallet as described below.
mUSDT Contract Adress: 0x171529efB5fD8AD86Ba8DDBD841bF9FcdF04CC88
Import USDT to your metamask with the contract adress above and you are ready to trade.
All actions on the testnet are logically for testing purposes only, so no real assets are used.
- 1.Click on „connect wallet“ and sign to interact with our contract
- 2.Pay the one-time fee for the creation of your Smart Wallet (this is paid to be able to create on-chain limit orders via Smart Wallets)
- 3.Agree to our Acknowledge Terms and make a deposit.
- 1.Select Tradingpair at the top left corner. Only use ETH/USDT on testnet.
- 2.Select Market or Limit Order.
Notice: Limit orders are introduced from the team after end tests of Market positions.
3. Choose if you want to buy - go long or if you want to sell - go short
4. Enter the size of the position and choose the amount of leverage you want to use. The collateral needed will be calculated for you at bottom right (total cost).
Review the transaction and click on Buy / Long.
Congrats! You've opened your first position on the Palmswap Protocol BSC testnet!
Last modified 9mo ago